Decemeber 2013 Newsletter and Arizona Market Update
December 2013 Newsletter
As predicted, the market was slow in November. As you will see from the Graphs Below…..
The number of Listings on the market was up by about 2500 over the previous month.
Sold Listing were down which helped fuel the large inventory.
Active List price went up again
– This means that owners who are putting their home on the market are still trying to price them high.
Sold List Price went down
– This means that the buyers aren’t willing to overpay for a home.
The sold to list ratio was down to just over 95%.
– This means that homes are selling less than the asking price but they are still selling close to it.
Days on Market have stayed pretty flat at about 65 days
– Homes are selling but they are taking longer to do so.
– So you will need to price your home accordingly.
If there is anything that we can do for you if you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to call, text or email us. 480-331-3501, email@example.com