September 2014 Newsletter and Arizona Real Estate Market Update
In this newsletter:
The market is very flat. The number of listings has gone down. Less homes getting put on the market and are being sold. The absorption rate is also pretty flat. The sold to list ratio, meaning what people are putting their homes in the market for and what it is actually selling for has gone down. Days on market have gone up. It’s taking longer to get homes sold.
- You have to get your pricing correct. You have to price it according to what the
- market is doing.
- You have to have the upgrades. You have to have your house cleaned up. You have to have
- good things in your home, according to what your specific subdivision can sustain.
- You need to make sure you are getting the property information. To see stuff to
- according to what you need.
- Make sure that you know, that it’s okay to ask for closing cost right now.
- There are less buyers in the market place right now.
As always, if you have any further questions or you need anything else from us please let us know. we are always willing to help in any way that we can. We are true believers in getting all the information before you make a decision.
We also would like to thank our referrals as well as our servicemen and women. Have a great September.